License Optimizer for your SAP license management
Your SAP landscape is a massive network of systems and user accounts that is modified practically daily. With so many changes, it can be difficult to guarantee that your organisation only pays for the licences it need.
License Optimizer provides the most sophisticated SAP rule definitions in the business. You obtain the necessary information to identify individual licence usage (e.g., named user or engine) and to mimic large licence modifications such as S/4HANA migration, Rise with SAP, or cloud migration.
Navigating to S/4HANA
Transition to S/4HANA cloud to accelerate your sustainability targets. Get visibility into the licences you will require in your new S/4HANA environment, whether private cloud, public cloud, or on-premises, to guarantee an easy migration. Check that roles and authorizations are properly configured for optimum security and continuing compliance.
We support software license audit from start to finish
- Reduce your licence spending while maximizing your savings.
- Prepare for audits ahead of time so that you can defend your contracts and use.
- Obtain a precise analysis that reveals how your consumption corresponds to your contracts.
- Calculate the licences you need for servers, virtual servers, and cloud services in real time.
- Explore the key software history and trends to help you make business decisions.
- Keep an eye on budget, maintenance, and support charges.
Reduce costs and complexity of software and cloud licenses with our software license management tool
Click to call us from your laptop/PC
Digital Access or Indirect Access?
Make a selection that your budget will not regret. SAP claims that document licencing with Digital Access is simple and straightforward, but is it less expensive than indirect access?
License Optimizer assists you in making a decision by examining critical options such as:
- Determine the cost of your indirect access risk with our SAP solution.
- Obtain a comprehensive, flexible overview of all papers generated via indirect access.
- Make use of your overview to calculate the cost of moving from indirect to digital access.
- Determine whether the ease of document licencing is worth the money SAP demands.